Friday, September 09, 2005

You are a real buddy, Abdul !!

Hi,
I was not there on the posts for quite a while, Abdul. Anyways, Thanks for imparting the useful information as always do. Neverthless, I kept track of your mails on the indiammug yahoo group, can't afford to lose the valuables ditributed by you.

We are buddies :), no questions about it, may be I'm a of a more silent types. (LOL, just kidding !!)
I believe you are still in banglore with MM. Well Abdul, any ideas when will Adobe start recruiting flash Developers/Designers, since we have a sprawling state of the art Adobe (vibrant) red black building in Noida. You know Delhi is quite parched up as far as quality Software companies are concerned.

Thanks for dropping by, now you'll see me more often than before. Have a good day ahead and a rocking weekend.

Comments:
Great to see another post :)...Yes we are buddies.

I don't know Adobe's plan and I can't talk about acquisition as transaction is not yet closed.

But Macromedia India is hiring Flash developers for different Quality Assurance positions in different teams (Macromedia Flex, Macromedia Flash).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?