Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Flash in 2005

Hi friends,
Phew!! that was a long long vacation..I really had a ball of time.
Before anything else, Wish you a very Happy New Year !!

2005....A year which promises the release of Flash 8, A year in which we'll see m-learning replacing e-learning, Mobiles will turn more menacing and so will Flashlite....

Hey Madhur, I'm not some design guru man so that I can tell you about the design scope in details. Ya I'd like to add that designing is always there , and wait buddy you'll see some awesome features in Flash 8, moreover Flash is not here to replace JSP or HTML..its there in all its power to add more creativity, freedom and magic....

Till now my Macromedia Certificate has not arrived and I have written to MM guys, but no response from them. Even VUE people are not helping me. Its been 1.5 months since I have cleared the exam. If any one knows where can I approach regarding this ?? mail me at: mohitsaim@rediffmail.com

Work Hard, Party Hard



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?