Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Mobile Applications and Flash

Today, I'll be buying the Nokia 6600, to include myself in the Mobile Application band wagon.
I'm all set to compete in the Flashlite1.1 competition which is being hosted by MM.

All those who want to enter the new arena of Mobile technologies and showcase their talent, this is the oppurtunity. Guys, hook up your phones and start experimenting.

Hey, If you are a beginner like me MM has all the stuff you need.
Extarct your mobile's IMEI number (Type *#06# )and mail that to MM mobile developer deptt. They'll send you the Flashlite1.1 CDK for your mobile.

Wish you all the best.

Mohit



Comments:
Hey Mohit,

Is it still open? I guess, few days back they closed till Jan end...Loads of developers jumping into Mobile App development using FlashLite..

I am happy to see that you are also getting into that..Let me know, if you need anykind of help from myside...

Share your experiences about Nokia 6600, I would rather say look into Nokia 6610...As thats should be the next version...

Anyways...all the best...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?